Looking for a challenge in 2019?
Come and join us in walking 3 of the highest peaks in Scotland, England and Wales – 26 miles of walking, 3000ft of ascent. Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike and Snowdon.
When – Friday 14th June to Sunday 16th June 2019
Friday 10am – Pick up at Manchester Piccadilly train station, drive to Fort William.
Saturday 7am – Climb Ben Nevis.
8pm – Climb Scafell Pike
Sunday 7am – Climb Snowdon
1pm transport to Chester station.
£750 recommended fundraising amount
Includes accommodation for Friday night (and breakfast Saturday morning), all travel (from Chester and to Chester Station on Sunday afternoon), supported by an experienced guiding team and any pre preparation advice (kit lists, training etc.)
Group Size 8 – 14 people max
Age Limits: Unfortunately no under 16s and all under 18s need to be accompanied by an adult.
Why take part in our challenge?
- The very best mountain guides – highly professional, fully qualified, experienced and client focused. They will manage the whole trip to maximise your chances of success.
- Our team take steps to ensure our impact on the environment is kept to an absolute minimum. We always respect the environment we operate in and we plan all our Three Peaks events in line with the guidelines issued by the Three Peaks Partnership.
- We keep our group size small to ensure success and an enjoyable experience for all.
- Our guides encourage responsible behaviour whilst on the mountain, keeping to paths and taking litter home. We keep noise to a minimum and try to use local facilities where possible.
- Bus transfer to/from Manchester train station included in the cost. We make travelling to/from this challenge as easy as possible for you.
How to register