THAMES PATH CHALLENGE – 12TH-13TH SEPTEMBER 2020
Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England’s greatest river. Most will walk, many will jog, some will run and all will have special reasons to push themselves.
The full Thames Path Challenge 100km route heads from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame at 50km, then on past wonderful historic scenery all the way to Henley. With half & quarter distance options, there’s a challenge for everyone.
Your challenge will be a test of spirit and determination. You’ll be supported all the way by the Ultra Challenge Series team and rewarded with an amazing sense of achievement.
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Visit the Challenge website for all the info and to sign up by clicking here.