Nepal Youth Foundation UK is looking for runners to take part in this year’s Royal Parks Half Marathon, on Sunday 2nd October. Don’t miss out on your chance to run through 500 years’ worth of history and beauty. The half marathon (13.1 miles) route will take you through some of the most glorious Royal Parks and spectacular sites of London.
The money you raise will go directly towards helping some of Nepal’s most vulnerable children. NYF UK prides itself with ensuring over 85p in every pound goes directly into our projects. In other larger charities that figure is closer to 60p in every pound.
To sign up to this special event all you need to do is:
- Pay a £25 registration fee
- Commit to raising £300 via an online giving page – we will provide you with images and fundraising copy to make your page compelling
- Start training!!!
In return you will receive the following:
- An exclusive NYF UK running vest
- Regular support from the Events Team with fundraising and training tips
- Free massage and refreshments post race
- Cheering from our NYF UK cheer teams along the route
We’ll be there to support you every step of the way, so don’t delay – sign up today!