WINTER WALK – 19TH JANUARY 2020
Over 2,000 challengers will take on the 2020 London Winter Walk through the heart of the Capital, following the Thames, and passing many famous landmarks. A great way to set you up for an active New Year! The start / finish is The Oval Cricket Ground – with 2 Half Marathon distance options:
- ‘Eastern Walk’ – 21km loop past Tower Bridge to Southwark Park
- ‘Western Walk’ – 21km loop heading out to Putney Bridge
OR – if you’re up for a tough one – join the early start – do both legs, and make it a New Year Full 42km Marathon Walk.
- HALF OR FULL MARATHON ROUTES
- OVAL CRICKET GROUND BASE CAMP
- 21KM EAST LOOP & 21KM WEST LOOP
- REST STOPS – FREE DRINKS & SNACKS
- 7-8AM START FOR 42KM MARATHON
- 8-11AM START FOR HALF MARATHONS
- FREE WINTER WALK BEANIE & BUFF
- HOT MEAL AT BASE CAMP FINISH
- HALF WAY BRUNCH FOR FULL MARATHON
- WINTER WALK MOBILE PHONE APP
- SPECIAL WINTER WALK MEDAL
- FOR CHARITY – OR SELF FUND
Free Winter Walk beanie hat & neck buff – snacks & hot drinks stop enroute – medals & hot meal at finish. Join us!
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place! As we are an official Charity Partner – you get 25% off the standard reg fee.
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost. As we are an official Charity Partner – you get 10% off the standard registration fee.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity.
Visit the Challenge website for all the info by clicking here.