WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term “Nepal Youth Foundation UK” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Stanwick Hall, Higham Road, Stanwick, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire NN9 6QE. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The Content of the pages of this website is for your general information and we update the Content on the website regularly, and may change the Content at any time. Any of the Content on the website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Commentary and other materials posted on the website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. Nepal Youth Foundation UK therefore disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Nepal Youth Foundation UK will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from the use or loss of use of the website, or the loss of data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising from or in connection with the use of the website.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions affects our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
- You must not misuse the website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the website, the server on which the website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the website.
- You must not attack the website via denial-of-service attach or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- If you breach any of the 3 points above, you will be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Nepal Youth Foundation UK will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the website will cease immediately.
- Nepal Youth Foundation UK will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or to your downloading of any Content, or any website linked to the website.
Linking to the website
- You may link to the website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage the reputation of Nepal Youth Foundation UK or take advantage of it either commercially and non-commercially. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on the part of Nepal Youth Foundation UK where none exists.
- You will remove any such link immediately if requested by Nepal Youth Foundation UK..
Links to other websites
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
If you have any concerns about material which appear on the website, please contact us:
email: – email@example.com
phone: – +44 (0)203 861 9992
Last updated: February 2018